10 Things I Should Start Doing to Become the Best Version of Myself
Welcome to Reejh’s Reflections: my personal space to share lessons, growth, and faith.
For me, becoming the best version of myself isn’t about chasing perfection it’s about progress, purpose, and grace.
My guiding principle is simple yet powerful: “God Writes My Destiny.” The greatest discovery is seeing Him as the true author of my life.
This means I believe that my life is not a random series of events, but a story authored by God Himself. Every success, every challenge, and even every delay has a purpose in His greater plan. In order to become ready for His plans and to go along with the waves of life, there are things I believe that I should start doing to become the best version of myself.
Here are my Top 10 Things I should start doing to become the best version of myself.
1. Strengthen my faith and connection with God
My faith is the foundation of who I am. Without it, I feel incomplete. By praying consistently, reading Scripture, and trusting God’s plan, I find strength and peace even in the hardest times. Faith reminds me that I am never alone and God is always guiding me, writing each chapter of my destiny.
6. Be patient, humble, and kind with myself and others
Life often tests me with responsibilities, setbacks, and unexpected turns. In those moments, I need patience to wait for God’s timing, humility to admit when I don’t have all the answers, and kindness to treat myself and others with compassion. These three virtues remind me that growth is not about rushing or proving myself; it’s about walking gently, learning from my mistakes, and showing grace. By practicing patience, humility, and kindness, I reflect the love of God in my daily actions and relationships.
7. Be attentive and persevere through challenges
Life requires both awareness and resilience. By being attentive, I can listen deeply to my children, my husband, my studies, my friends and relatives and even to the quiet guidance of God. Attentiveness helps me notice what truly matters and recognize the small blessings along the way. But awareness alone is not enough; I also need perseverance to keep moving forward when things get difficult. Challenges in motherhood, studies, and business will come, but perseverance means rising after every fall and trusting that each struggle shapes me into someone stronger. Together, attentiveness and perseverance allow me to stay present in the moment while pressing on toward the destiny God has written for me.
8. Be passionate in all I do
Passion brings joy and energy. Whether it’s in my studies, work, or family life, I want to pour my heart into everything I do. Passion makes even ordinary tasks meaningful and inspires others around me. Living with passion reflects the gifts God has placed in me.
9. Prioritize my family
Family is my joy, my strength, and my legacy. I want to nurture love, unity, and presence in my family. No matter how busy life gets, I will make sure they feel valued and cared for. My family is a central part of the destiny God has entrusted to me.
10. Learn to manage and budget money properly
Finances are a responsibility that God has entrusted to me, and I want to steward them wisely. Managing money well means planning a budget, avoiding unnecessary expenses, and prioritizing what truly matters for my family, studies, and business. By handling finances with discipline and care, I can reduce stress, provide stability for my loved ones, and invest in opportunities that align with God’s plan for my life.
This list is more than just goals, it is a promise to myself. I may stumble, but I will keep showing up. Becoming the best version of me is a journey worth taking, guided by faith, love, and determination.
With God as the author of my destiny, I trust that every step I take whether in motherhood, studies, work, or business leads me closer to the person He created me to be.
So, I have already shared the things I should do to become the best version of myself, why don’t you take a moment to reflect and think of the things you want to do to become the best version of yourself?
You can share your thoughts by writing them in the comment section.
Till my next blog.
Yours truly,
Reejh.
.png)
.png)
.png)







Comments
Post a Comment